Welcome to The Foster Firm, PLLC
At The Foster Firm, our clients come first. Clients are treated with the courtesy afforded their business experience and success. Our ability to listen has earned us the reputation as a firm that first seeks to understand a client’s overall business objectives and then provides tools to strengthen progress. Our consistent track record of uncompromising ethics instills confidence and trust in our clients and we believe that a collaborative approach to problem solving allows us to respond effectively, while providing you the most relevant information and creative solutions. The Foster Firm is dedicated to achieving a successful solution for every client endeavor.
By melding client-driven business objectives with solid legal principles allows us to foster your progress.
The Foster Firm strives to abide by the Texas Lawyer’s Creed. Clients desiring an attorney who does not abide by the Creed should seek counsel elsewhere. For a copy of the Creed, please click here.
The Foster Firm is committed to providing you with a solutions oriented partner. We approach every client with an eye toward commitment, collaboration, and courtesy. We fully understand that no effective solution is generated from one source.
-Travis O. Foster
Our team of dedicated legal affiliates is well versed in finance and business law practices. They bring a diverse background to the table, allowing us to advocate for you in many areas of law. This gives The Foster Firm an edge when dealing with complex legal matters. Often, more than one area of expertise is required. No need to hire a multitude of attorneys. We can provide you with comprehensive legal support in many areas.
Our services include:
Bank and SBA Financings
Mergers and Aquisitions
Private Placement of Securities
- Asset-based lender – $95 million senior secured revolving credit facility to a privately owned oil and gas company
- Asset-based lender – $90 million senior secured revolving credit facility to a publicly traded oil field services company
- Asset-based lender – $33 million senior secured revolving facility to a national identification services company
- Asset-based lender – $24 million senior secured revolving and term loan facility to a manufacturer of filtration products
- Asset-based lender – $15 million senior secured revolving credit facility to a corporate office printing company
- Asset-based lender – $10 million senior secured revolving credit and term loan facility to a transportation company
- Issuer – $400 million commercial loan backed securitization
- Issuer – $206 million retail automobile receivables backed securitization
SBA Business Acquisition Financings:
- Lender – Over $50 million of business acquisition financings
- MLP – Over $60 million of business asset acquisitions
- Institutional purchaser – purchase of $48 million of senior secured notes, subordinated notes, and equity issued by a privately owned treatment facility
- Institutional purchaser – purchase of $41 million of senior secured notes, subordinated notes, and equity issued by a privately owned textile manufacturer
- Institutional purchaser – purchase of $29 million of senior secured notes, subordinated notes, and equity issued by a privately owned canned seafood company
- Institutional purchaser – purchase of $16 million of senior secured notes, subordinated notes, and equity issued by a privately owned manufacturer and distributor of forms and fixtures for retail and non-retail purposes
- Institutional purchaser – purchase of $10 million of senior subordinated notes and equity issued by a privately owned energy company
- Institutional purchaser – purchase of $8 million of senior subordinated notes and equity issued by a privately owned culinary tool manufacturer
- Institutional purchaser – purchase of $6 million of senior subordinated notes and equity issued by a privately owned visual information systems company
Travis O. Foster is a mechanical engineer who designed and managed projects in both the energy and public utilities industries. A law degree was always in his sights and the combination of an engineering background with legal expertise has created a unique niche for Mr. Foster.
Mr. Foster is a recognized authority in bank commerical financings, SBA 7(A) business acquisition loans and private placement transactions. He has closed well over 150 such transactions in his years of practice. Within the banking area, representation of both lenders and borrowers in connection with various types of bank financings, including credit facilities for working capital, acquisitions, letters of credit, and other types of secured and unsecured financings. Private placement work is on behalf of both institutional purchasers and issuers in matter involving secured and unsecured senior debt securities, mezzanine investments, subordinated debt, merger and acquisition financing, as well as related debt restructurings. He actively works with lending representatives on deals in industries such as liquor and spirits, personal services, financial services, health care, and communications.
Mr. Foster’s practice has repeatedly taken him through all points in the life cycle of a corporation. In addition to traditional financings, he has provided direction in structuring organizations in response to recent merger and acquisition activities.
Regardless the stage of corporate life cycle, Mr. Foster brings the best people together to serve his clients’ needs.
Travis O. Foster
The Foster Firm, P.L.L.C.
3102 Maple Avenue, Ste. 400
Dallas, Texas 75201
[O] – 1 (214) 722-6965
[F] – 1 (888) 278-5203